CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Will Always Love You

Whitney Houston. What an amazing and inspiring vocalist! Houston has always had a love for music. At age eleven, she became a member of a junior gospel choir. She was discovered by Arista Records when she began singing with her mom at night clubs in New York City. Her first album was released in 1985 and was a best-selling debut. From there she went on to do even bigger and better things in the music world.

Her vocals in her song "I Will Always Love You" have always amazed me. This heart-touching song has always been on my list of songs that I would like to perform. After this song was released, it quickly become one of the worlds best selling singles in history. Wow.

Click on this video to hear this amazing vocal selection being sung by Whitney Houston.

0 comments: