CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Carnegie Hall

The feeling that I felt as I stood on the Carnegie Hall stage in New York is indescribable. All that I could think about were the thousands of talented musicians (including some of my musical heroes) who had stood on that same stage. Looking into the audience, I felt a sense of accomplishment as I thought about what my choir and I had done to get there. Much work, stress, practicing, and heartfelt love for music took place on the journey to that moment.

Carnegie Hall was built in 1891 and is one of the most famous performance halls in the United States. It is well-known for its beauty, it's history, and it's acoustics. From personal experience, I truly can see why it is well-known for those things. Performances are constantly taking place at Carnegie Hall. More specifically, about 250 performances take place every season.



I would love to go back to New York someday and be enlightened by watching a performance take place in that magnificent Hall. I would highly recommend the same for you as well. Let's put in on our "bucket lists." Ticket prices range from about $100-$650, depending on where you sit and what performance it is. For a listing of Carnegie Halls event calender, click here.

Whether you go next month or in 15 years, enjoy your life-changing trip to Carnegie Hall in New York City. Maybe I will see you there!

0 comments: